Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Waiting for their little sis...


Today Jacob, Camdyn and Charlie headed to Tampa for two weeks of serious spoiling and fun with their grandparents and cousins....i know they're going to have a blast, but it still hurts since we're leaving to go so far away!

Also, thank you for these, my friends:
Ps. 121: 7-8 The Lord will keep you from all harm, he will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming & going both now & forever more.   
Ps. 139:9-10 "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast". 

4 comments:

Annie said...

Very excited for you, Julie!! Can't wait to follow along!!!

Ann (another DG Momma)
www.cornbreadandchopsticks.blogspot.com

Tiffany Levine said...

Be safe! We will be waiting impatiently here.

The Hines Family said...

I know they are so excited! You're so close! :-)

Jeff Knipe said...

The kids look too cute, waiting for their little sister! Deb