Wednesday, July 8, 2009

God Is Good! 

In just 24 hours, Josie is starting to open up.  She still has her sad times, but is easily distracted and will let both Joe and I comfort and love her.  She is so sweet and much smaller than I expected, I brought 18 month size clothes and a few 12 month, but even the 12 month shorts are big.  We've been kept busy and she is loving being on the go, which will be great when we get home.  Not much time to sit around with a big brother and 2 big sisters.  We are so thankful for all of our friends and family's prayers...as you can see, they have been answered and then some:) We are really enjoying our time, but can't wait for all of you to meet her!

Jake, Cam and Char...we miss you like crazy!!!






1 comment:

Jeff Knipe said...

Looks like she is a good sleeper...hooray! I'm sure she will open up to you a litle more each day..I'm sure she is thinking this new life of hers is just too good to be true! Love, Deb