Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Josie!

We celebrated Josie's first birthday with us today.  She had a very small family party (just us) and was overwhelmed  with the entire process...so we sang to her, blew out her candles and opened her presents while she watched.  I can't wait to see the difference in a year.  She is definitely a 2 year old with the little temper tantrums to go with it:)  Jacob, Camdyn and Charlie are great with her, I'm so proud of how sweet and patient they are....and really excited to get on with living life with all of my kids together.













4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so happy that Josie was home for her birthday. Hope you are all adjusting well. I had someone ask me the other day if I had seen your blog, they told me that your Josie and my Finn looked so much alike. I had to laugh and told her they were crib mates! Next time we get to Orlando we will have to meet for lunch and let the girls reunite! So happy to see you all home safe and sound!
Love and blessings,
Amy

The Maddron's said...

Happy Birthday to my little Josie! You look so precious in your hat. God bless you!!

Kathy Irwin said...

Happy Birthday! You are such a blessing, and you are very blessed to have a fabulous family!
Love from Knoxville!
Kathy

The Hines Family said...

Happy birthday, Josie!! :-)