Friday, July 3, 2009

Almost there!

Right before we landed in HK....first time business class travelers.....awesome for rest
In the lounge at JFK waiting to board flight to HK
Flight home will look a little different with Josie on Julie's lap!
Just another view of our little pods....pretty cool!


Well it's 8:20p Hong Kong time.  Just got off a 15 1/2 hour flight from JFK.  Little tired, but ready to roll on to Guangzhou.  We depart HK 9:50p.  By the time we land, get luggage, make it through immigration and to the hotel I'm certain I won't need that Ambien I brought with me.   Until later.....Joe


7 comments:

Karen said...

Okay those little pods are cool!
I can feel the excitement through your photos! Have a wonderful trip. And get your family back together safely so you all can give a big sigh of relief!

The Bentz Family said...

I love you and have been praying for you. I am so excited and overjoyed that Josie will finally be yours in a matter of days... I can't wait until all 3 of you are back, safe and sound in the Orlando.

Cindy Hill said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see little Josie running around church :) We are praying for you on this journey.

steve and randel hambrick said...

WHAT!?!?! you were on business class?? wow. didnt realize that one--- no sympathy for the long flight! you were living large :)

glad all is well! looking for the next update :)

Julie and Dean said...

So exciting! So happy you are getting closer and closer to your little cutie :)

The Maddron's said...

Yea! You landed safely and beat the quarantine! Woo Hoo!!! What are you doing on your two days off?

Jeff Knipe said...

Wow...I've never seen those pods in my life! That's awesome that you were able to get some sleep! Love, Deb