Wednesday, September 23, 2009

just to clarify....

about her newest acrobatic act. When I put her down for a nap, I crack her door since her room is so close to the kitchen. I walked by her room and heard whimpering and found her on the floor so I made a big deal out of it, poor Josie fell out of her crib:) I put her down an hour later and cracked her door, headed for the kitchen and turned around and she was peeking at me through her door...but when she saw me, she closed it:) That's when I set up the camera to see just how she was getting out. SO, now what? We do have a twin bed waiting to be donated to us from my sister in law, but she's SO little.

(and thankfully, the crib was given to us, it is our 4th kid, we don't buy new any more:)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Crib tent! They really work well for most kids. Big kid beds are great but it takes them so long to have the self-control necessary to stay in it. She might even give up napping altogether (mine did!). Good luck! She's so cute... and SO agile!

Sandra & Steve said...

no advice,just loving the cuteness! And you were so smart to setup a camera, keep us posted.

Julie and Dean said...

I have never seen anything so adorable in my life! She is a graceful little climber!!

steve and randel hambrick said...

bed!! it's dangerous once they start catapulting over the top of the crib. she's small but 2 so i think you should go for it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.