Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Karen tagged me for a meme. I think I'm supposed to answer a bunch of questions about myself......

The Four Things MEME

4 jobs I have had:
swim instructor
frozen yogurt squirter(remember, it was all the rage in college)
speech pathologist
Mom(eg. maid, taxi driver, nurse, teacher...i fill in as i go)

4 places i've been
Sweden
Italy
China
NYC

4 movies i've watched over and over
Grease
Singles
The Notebook(yes, i cry every time)
Rocky

4 shows i watch:
Lost
24(is it coming back?)
House
Friday Night Lights

4 places i'd rather be right now:
Hello...i'm adopting, so Vietnam:)
sunning at the beach
vacation with my husband
vacation with my family

4 favorite things to eat:
chocolate anything
a really fabulous slice of cheese pizza
chips and queso
lettuce wraps at pf chang

4 places i've lived:
Brandon, FL
Tallahassee, FL
Amarillo, TX
Yakima, WA

4 things to look forward to this year:
Again, this IS an adoption blog...so seeing my litte girl for the first time
Jacob turning double digits
Camdyn's first communion
SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi! Long time no see stranger.
Thanks for playing along and doing the Meme. Now we all know a bit more about Julie!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly! I didn't know you lived in AMARILLO!!!!