Wednesday, November 26, 2008

B-L-E-S-S-E-D!

I am overjoyed and extremely excited to share with you the news that our family has been blessed with the referral of a little girl waiting for us in China. I know many of you have shared this journey with us and have been praying for us and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your support. It has meant so much more than you'll ever know!

We are still waiting for an 'official' preapproval so I can't share many details, except that she is absolutely beautiful and about 16 months old. 

We have some more paperwork we are waiting for, but hope to have her home in the spring.

We are especially thankful this Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for your family. What an amazing Thanksgiving gift. :)

Steve & Lynn said...

WOOHOO! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see her pictures :)

Julie and Dean said...

Wonderful news! I am so happy for all of you! We are also in the process of adopting a special needs boy from China and I could not be any happier with our decision to do so.
I am looking forward to hearing more about your daughter!

Cindy Hill said...

Congratulations! What a blessing. I am sure you will have an extra special Thanksgiving this year.

Jennifer Cheer said...

This is such awesome news! I am so happy for you;) You have been truly Blessed! I can't wait to see her picture!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I'm glad that everything is moving along. I hope she's home with you very quickly!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

We are just a random PLAN family and we are thrilled to learn of your recent referral! CONGRATS! What an amazing gift!

We will be following along!

Dawn Edgar

steve and randel hambrick said...

can't wait to meet quinn :) (i'm not pushing a certain name or anything)

keep us all in the loop!!

Sandra & Steve said...

Wonderful news, look forward to more details as they come, spring is just around the corner!

Unknown said...

Hi - found you from RQ. We have a LID of 7/23/2007 and also have 3 bio kids. We switched to the sn program in March and are waiting for a referral of a little girl from that program. Can you tell me about your new daughter? Was she from the sn program?
Kelly
mkraudy(at)verizon(dot)com