Saturday, June 7, 2008

...it's been awhile...

So it's been a month since my last update, but really, no new news. We've been told that so far the agreement to continue adoptions has not yet been resigned, so as of now, we still need a referral by Sept. 1st to be able to continue. We are 'cautiously hopeful' at this point...and still praying! Monday will be 7 months since our paperwork was sent over, at the start of this crazy adventure referral time was estimated to be 4-6 months, now it is 7-9 months. Let's hope so!

4 comments:

Kathy Irwin said...

Keep praying, hoping, praying!! I really believe that a year from now, we'll be comparing notes about our girls!!!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting and waiting for you to post some good news! Hang in there, Julie! God has a plan for your family!!! LOVE YOU!

Steve & Lynn said...

I'm sure you will hear of your little one any time now! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a very dear couple that is in this same situation, everynight I pray for God to speed things along. Now that I have read your story I will each time I pray for my friend I will pray for your child as well!!!

Blessings,

Krista