Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What can Brown do for you?

I got to school today and was told that Charlie went around yesterday telling 'everyone' our news. She had quite a lengthy discussion about it with one of my friends while waiting in car line.
I wish I could remember the entire converstaion but this is the best paraphrase....
Char-'My mom is getting a baby'
Teacher-'Really, is she pregnant?'
Char- 'No, you don't even have to get fat to have a baby anymore'
T-' then how is she getting the baby?'
Char-'they are going to give her one in the mail'
T-'really'
C-'yes, the UPS man is bringing us one'
T-'he is?'
C-'Yes, he is bringing it from China'
T-'who is taking care of the baby now?'
C-'well, you know how they take care of your mail, they can take care of babies, too'
And apparently, as she was getting into the car, she said 'remember, you don't have to get fat to get a baby, just get one from UPS'

So now the joke around school is, 'What can Brown do for you?'

No comments: