Thursday, August 7, 2008

....one of my favorites....

Psalm 103
Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins,
and heals your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things,
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's......

For as high as the heavens are above the earth
so great is his love for those who fear him;
as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our trangressions from us.
As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him.

3 comments:

Kathy Irwin said...

Praise Him!
K

Jennifer Cheer said...

Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I have your family in my prayers. I know God has a plan for you and I'll bet it just has not unraveled yet.
-Jennifer Cheer

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jules! :-) We are thinking about you guys everyday...