Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A few great things about Josie's personality:

-yells 'Mom' to get my attention when everyone is trying to talk to me at once
-runs to hide under the coffee table to tease me when she needs her diaper changed
-is very neat, hates her hands messy and cleans up after each meal
-loves to line up her toys
-loves, i mean loves all animals
-waves her finger and yells to help me discipline her brother and sisters
-loves to cuddle and still lets us hold her and feed her a bottle
-gives out lots of hugs and kisses to us
-hates any clothes longer than her elbows or knees, will push them up as high as possible
-gets wound up and crazy as soon as Daddy gets home from work
-reminds me each morning and night to brush her teeth
-tries hard to mimic every word we say and even gets some of them right
-has the greatest laugh

Seriously, it amazes me each day how much she has changed in 6 weeks and how it seems she has always been a part of our family, but then again, that's God. He hand picked her just for us.

3 comments:

Sandra & Steve said...

Your Josie is so beautiful - love the update. How cute that she reminds you to brush her teeth, I practically have to hold my girl down. Seriously though, I started to get choked up, esp. that last bit about being handpicked for you. Amazing girl, you are very lucky, hope the news is all good on her appt.

The Hines Family said...

Isn't it amazing how God works like that? :-)

Julie and Dean said...

So sweet. You made me smile.