Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered...

She's ours!  We received our LOA, the long awaited letter from China, today via FedEx from our agency.  We signed it in no time flat and sent it on its way.  Whew, that was a LONG wait.  Our next step is to wait for travel approval(TA) from China.  Our agency predicts 2-4 weeks but with the swine flu scare, it has taken some families longer, so we're excited but not holding our breath yet.  I told our agency rep that I REALLY want to get her by her birthday, July 19th.  She said it is very possible.
Now, I get to put together the long lists of things I need to pack and get our visas...yeah! We're coming, Josie!

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3

7 comments:

Karen said...

What wonderful news!

Heather Field said...

Soooooooo excited for you all! What a wait it has been! Praying she is with you for her birthday!

steve and randel hambrick said...

i love it!!! and i ADORE that scripture. so perfect!

Steve & Lynn said...

Great news!! I will be saying prayers that she will be home for her birthday!

BrookeK said...

I am so thrilled for your family -- what wonderful news!!

Julie and Dean said...

I jumped out of my seat with excitement for your family! Wonderful news.
CONGRATULATIONS!
You give me hope that our LOA will arrive, it seems like an endless wait but you have recharged my hope. THANK YOU!
How many times did you watch the video of your precious daughter? I watched it several times. She is gorgeous!!

Sandra & Steve said...

We are so thrilled for you, I keep checking in and wanted to offer congratulations on the precious LOA - hope you travel soon!